Home > Delivery
- Our delivery service is operating normally and for the duration of the Covid-19 outbreak delivery will be contact-less to ensure your safety and that of the driver. The driver will place the delivery at your door, ring your bell and step back. When you answer the door they will sign on your behalf.
- When you place your order you can book your delivery for any available day up to 30 days later. Pick the date your want from the on screen calendar displayed during checkout.
- Orders are sent out for delivery on the day you request by overnight carrier for delivery to you the day after dispatch. On delivery day you will receive a text and email with a 2 hour delivery window. Please make sure you are available on the delivery day as you must be present for the delivery. We recommend you unpack and acclimatize the corals within an hour of delivery.
- Order as many corals as you want for one delivery charge.
- The delivery charge for most of the UK is £15.99 for APC courier delivery by 4pm or £18.99 for APC courier delivery by 12pm - choose which you prefer during checkout.
- If your order is over £150 (excluding delivery) then delivery is free.
- If you've completed your order but want to add to it free delivery will be selected during checkout so you don't pay twice for delivery. Please note supplementary orders must be placed before 12pm on the day before your order is due to be delivered.
- Please note that if you live in an area where couriers charge more to deliver to, e.g. Northern Ireland and
some parts of Scotland, then delivery charges will be higher and are calculated and displayed during checkout.
- We ship Monday to Thursday for deliveries to you on Tuesday to Friday. We do not ship on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays.
- Please ensure you specify the day you wish to receive the corals during Checkout or via the Contact form along with a phone number for the courier. We will not be able to dispatch your order without this information.
- Once your order is shipped you will receive an email confirming dispatch.
- At present we only deliver to mainland UK and Northern Ireland. We do not deliver to other countries.
We pack your corals with care using methods we have found to be successful after many years experience.
- All corals are triple-bagged
- The box is lined with polystyrene and heatpacks are used to maintain temperature.
- Corals are sent out in the afternoon as this minimizes time spent in transit.
Due to expansion we have had to suspend collections so for the moment mail order only.